These days, it seems like everything is canceled or moved online. How can you keep track of it all? Check out some of these resources for information on what’s what, and how you can help.
- The Jewish Federation of Ann Arbor has a page devoted to Community Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources.
- So does Jewish Family Services (JFS).
- The Ann Arbor Reconstructionist Congregation (AARC) has posted Congregation in a time of COVID-19
- There is a Virtual Ann Arbor JCC.
- What’s Happening in Jewish Ann Arbor lists upcoming online activities from around our community. What’s Happening is updated weekly, and you can view all issues on the Federation website.
- You can read the Washtenaw Jewish News online, or have it mailed to you.
- There’s a Greater Ann Arbor Jewish Community on Facebook.
- Amplifier and Repair the World have published a resource guide on Caring for the Sick in Times of Crisis.
- If you want to help locally, JFS needs volunteers and Federation is accepting donations to its Jewish Community Emergency Fund.