Linda Leah Greene is back with Jewish Meditation sessions every Thursday at 1:00 pm ET. Check the Pardes Hannah calendar for the Zoom link, or contact Linda directly for the link and to ask any questions.
Today, we have left the period of Lamentations culminating in Tish b’Av and shifted into the energy of love and joy after Tu b’Av on Tuesday August 4.
We will be resuming Jewish Meditation Thursday August 6, 1 pm ET. Brief Jewish teaching followed by a 25 minute session starting approximately at 1:20 pm. I am looking forward to being together again on Zoom. If anyone is interested in coming to my back terrace in person let me know so I can give you details about construction detours.
This would be a good time to let me know
1) if you would like to be removed from the list
2) if you would like the meditation guideline sheet
3) if you would like to see a beginning/restarting meditation series of sessions scheduled in the fall
4) If you know of anyone who would like to be added to direct notification of sessions and teachings
5) if you know of anyone who would like to be contacted regarding beginning meditation
Blessings for mid summer pleasures,
Linda Leah Greene