Let’s dance and sing in our homes!
Grab your Chumash and give it a twirl!
Join in a celebration of the Torah!
Open yourself to living the mitzvot!
Sunday, October 11
10:45 am Optional gather to check in & BYO Tea
11:00 am – 12:30 pm Chant & Reflect
Kavannot & links to songs if you choose to prepare:
- Welcome: Hinach yafa ra’yati
- We open fully to the gifts of Torah: Unveil my eyes, Gal aynai
- We internalize and embody the deep values and pledge to live Torah through doing: Eyes, Hearts, and Hands, V’Ha’ayr aynaynu
- We express the gratitude of our full hearts: Whole-hearted, Odeh Yah
- Closing and Sealing the Circle: Psalmistry, Heyn al-kapayim chakotich
I look forward to reconnecting with many of you and invite new participants to give us a try.
Linda Leah Greene